Tip of the Week
Exaggerate Serving Follow-Through in "Wrong" Direction.
This is B.E.S.T. Week - Buy Every Seemiller Tome!
Here's the new Dan Seemiller page, where you can buy both of the books by USA's greatest modern player. (It's a relatively simple page I put together.) One teaches you how to play table tennis; the other is about his table tennis life.
Here's Dan's very short resume:
- Dan Seemiller's USATT Hall of Fame Profile (by Tim Boggan)
- 5-time U.S. Men's Singles Champion: 1976, 1977, 1980, 1982, 1983
- 12-time U.S. Men's Doubles Champion: 1976-1983, 1990-1991, 1994, 2009
- 7-time U.S. Mixed Doubles Champion: 1976-1978, 1981-1983, 1988
- U.S. Men's National Team Coach, 1999-2009
- U.S. Men's Olympic Coach, 2000 Sydney, 2004 Athens
- 3-time USOC Coach of the Year for Table Tennis
- South Bend Table Tennis Club Head Coach 1996-present
- President of USA Table Tennis, 1990-1995
- Hall of Fame Inductee, 1995, Lifetime Achievement Award 2008 (youngest ever, at 58)
- A major driving force in bringing the World Veterans to the US, which led to us getting the Worlds in 2021 - well, maybe...
This is what I wrote about Dan on the page: